Saturday, July 18, 2009

All Kinds of Tricks

Kaylynn is chock full of new tricks!

1. SO Big! If you ask her how big she is, she will raise her hands above her head, as we say "so big!"
2. The backwards scoot. She wants to move around, just can't quite figure it out. I've caught her doing the "backwards scoot" in her crib a couple of times. On the floor, she lifts her chest and kicks her legs, but gets no where. :)
3. Waving!! She has waved her hands in the air for a while, though for no apparent reason. Tonight (not 5 minutes ago) I was taking her out of the office, where Brian is studying, to put her down for the night. He was waving, and I said, "Wave bye-bye to Daddy" and she did. Twice!


Now, the kicker will be, will she do these tricks for you to see? That remains to be seen. :)

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

I've seen Gus doing the forward scoots...on your carpet. Impressed?