Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Newest Ultrasound

Here's Mr. 4lbs 5oz at 31.5 weeks. The doc told me he should gain 1/4 to 1/2 a lb each week, which would put him anywhere from 6-8lbs, if he's born on time. Kaylynn was the former, so I'm shooting for that (knowing that, for some reason, I'm going to have to suffer Brian's payback, so he'll be huge.)



These ultrasounds are crazy. It's weird to have an idea of what he looks like before he's even born. See that chin? That's Brian's chin. Kaylynn has it, too. That nose looks exactly like Kaylynn's. If I was a bettin' girl, I'd put money on him looking a lot like she did when she was a newborn. I keep forgetting to ask about hair, if he has any or not. I did learn that he has long arms. Not freakishly long, but longer than average arms. Brian's comment was "good pitching arms." Now only if he is left handed...

No comments: